A platform which always performs under a pressure is the century’s need when your high volume e-commerce faces a huge competition.
Here we are discussing about 12 major factors which can double your performance and conversions.
Now Focus on Page speed and Site Speed. Page Speed is the metrics used to focus on the average time it takes for a particular website to load. While Site Speed is the google metrics for analyzing the time taken by google search engine to load a webpage.
Look at the stats:
- 79% of website visitors are less likely to buy a product or service if they are unsatisfied with the performance of a particular website.
- 64% of smartphone users expect a website to load in four seconds or less
- 47% of online shoppers expect web pages to load in two seconds or less
- A Second has a startling effect on the E-Commerce Industry. See How?
- If a site makes $100K per day, a one-second improvement generates an additional $7K daily
- A one second delay in load time normally equals an 11% loss in page views
- A one second delay also means an overall 7% drop in conversions
And Of Course, it can affect both your PPC Channels and Organic Search Results.
Okay Let’s see what are those 3 factors which can double your conversion rate:
1. Using fast and reliable Hosting & Infrastructure Systems.
It is important to focus on the infrastructure you use, especially on high traffic and high transaction days. Your E-Commerce system can really help you grow your business.
ITIC Survey Once said, “81% of respondents indicated that 60 minutes of downtime can cost their business over $300,000.”
Some factors to consider when researching hosting platform requirements include:
Always go for a scalable e-commerce system with a good bandwidth and Memory limit.
The system shouldn’t crash with a sudden peak in the number of visitors
Ensure this by choosing a system with Projected Traffic and Peak User Load Facilities.
A system which can protect your customer’s data.
2. Come up With a Content Delivery Network.
A Content Delivery Network or a Content Distribution Network is a group of servers and co systems which are dispersed around the world. Here in this system, the content is delivered through a number of servers, ie the server nearby the customer will serve him.
Essentially in order to ensure fast and reliability, a copy of the web resource will be available with each server.
Choosing An E-commerce system with CDN is a wise decision.
3. Testing and Optimization Of Mobile Performance
It’s always good to have a mobile first optimization strategy. According to OOrjit, a market leader in the E-Commerce industry, mobile account for 64% of all sales, an increase of 10% year-over-year. This trend will continue in the future, with mobile commerce sales expected to reach $250 billion annually by 2020.
Now Ensure Your Mobile First Priority Is Working Good:
- Test and optimize your Mobile site speed.
- Test Desktop Site Speed.
- Create a Cumulative grade.
- Use Tools Like Pingdom.com Rank a grade to your web resource.